Sunday, January 30, 2011

EB kids clothing swap 2011


I had such a great time participating in the last Kids clothing swap, that I decided to have another go.  This time around I am sewing for two children.  It's such good fun sewing for other children that wear a different size, and are of a different gender to my own children, so I'm relishing the challenge.  I've bought all of my fabric and notions but I'm still waiting for some things to arrive.  I always end up buying way too much fabric when I sew, and this time I think I must've bought about 16 yards of fabric all up because I couldn't decide on just a few, I think it's called an obsession (or indecision)? Either way I don't need anywhere near that much.  No wonder my fabric stash is growing so quickly!  Anyway, here's the fabrics I think I'm using.  More to come still, and I might alter them slightly yet. 

No comments: